Meet the Committee:
- Chairman - Malcolm 'Olly' Oliver
- Vice Chairman - Phil Letley
- Secretary - Jules Letley
- Treasurer - Ted Hill
- Communications - John Clark
- (Founder - Clem Lee)
- (Life President - Ken Harmes)
If you have anything you would like included in the website, please contact John Clark (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Website Last Updated: 20.April.2018
All members are required to fill out a new membership form with updated information when paying subs this year.
Please check the Members Page list of members to see that you're accounted for.
Many thanks in advance.
Dates for Your Diary
[Your 6 Week Guide]
Please see Events for full details.
* Sat 21st - Tim Gathering. (Numbers Needed)
* Sat 28th - Club Outing: Pie & Mash Run (Numbers Needed)
* Tue 1st - Club Meeting
* Tue 8th - Thur 10th - International Convoy: Battlefield Tour
* Sun 13th - Car Show: Cobweb Rally
* Sun 20th - Car Show: Coast to Country (convoy)
* Sat 26th - Car Show: Deal
Club member Charlie Thorn has offered the club a discounted rate for use of 'Elham Valley'. It would require 4 confirmed advanced bookings during the year with money pre-paid up front. If you would like more off-road days, please inform John Clark via facebook, email, text (07896 246218) or in person. Many thanks, and thank you Charlie.
Please view the Members Page and check that your details are correct. Let John Clark know if any amendments are needed, or if you would like your truck's pictures on this page too.
- Club Subs are now due: Members will receive an email this month with a new membership form that must be filled in (pre-or post- paying the fee).
- Clothes for Sale (donations to Air Ambulance) ... please see Links Page.
- Car show's for 2018 have started appearing on the club's Events Page.
- Please let Ted Hill know if you are interested in a Pie & Mash evening in April (on a Saturday). Click here and scroll for more details.
- Please let Gary Bleach know if you are attending the French trip on 8-10th May. 2 slots left but need to book early.
- Please nominate your 'Tim Letley Cup' (TLC) 2018 winner - details about the cup are on the About Page.
- BEWARE! Land Rover thefts are on the rise again. Security advice can be found on the Links Page.
- The Club Shop is now advertised online!
ORDER NOW BEFORE PRICES INCREASE!!!
(Sorry, no direct online purchases).
- The club is interested in owning more logs (or ramps) to park on. Please see Links Page for details.
- Please send John Clark three different pictures of your truck, the truck's name, engine size and model to feature on the Members Page. Many thanks.
Recently on Facebook
- FOR SALE: (Tony Burchell) 4x BFG AT tyres (235/70/16) on Discovery wheels ... all with 5-7mm tread left (£150 ono)
In Other News
Tim Letley Cup (TLC) Winner 2017
John Clark would like to say a huge thank you to everyone who voted him as the Tim Letley's Cup 'Club Member of the Year'.
He looks forward to continued fun with the club, and further website and recruitment duties.
More details about the Tim Letley Cup can be found on the About Page.
The Original Truck
Mike Turpin's Truck
Mike Turpin's Truck
John Clark would like to thank Mike Turpin (on behalf of Damian Young) for helping out at rather short notice for the 'Sci-Fi by the Sea' event at Herne Bay, on Sunday 25th June 2017.
Damian Young, an organiser of the event, found the Invicta Land Rover Club website online and sent John an email during Friday afternoon. He was looking for a close match to the truck in a picture, needed to promote the sale of a Tardis for charity. The truck he had originally booked had to pull out (reasons unknown). After going through the options, John messaged Mike who kindly agreed to step up to the mark for this event.
This modern day version of the classic scene went down well.
Invicta Land Rover Club to the rescue!
See the reason for it here.